After a lot of crazy issues that I had no way of predicting, I was finally able to release my third EP – A Different Christmas. It was supposed to be released on Dec. 18, 2018 but due to some issues with my publisher, it was not released until Feb. 2019.
Even still, I hope you enjoy this collection of Christmas songs with my own personal flair. Some of them I have released with my other albums and some of them are brand new.
- Carol of the Bells (Remastered) – I dusted off the original cut of my Carol of the Bells track and update it with some of my new techniques. You will find this is a fuller and more open version of the track.
- Joyous World (Remastered) – Much like Carol of the Bells, I dusted off the original track and made some adjustments to make the track fuller and more detailed. ¨
- Angels We Have Heard on High (Angelus Gloria) – This is my mother’s favorite Christmas song and she sings it every year as much as she can. It felt only right to dedicate it to her.
- Silent Night (Tacet Nox) – Easily one of the most low-key tracks I have released. I took the original score of this song and put a stronger lead line on it. I also added drums which is something that I have rarely (if ever) heard when it’s performed.
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing (Hark! Angelus) – Yet another of my favorite Christmas tracks. I tried to give this version a bit more kick and power. It sounds stronger and more potent but doesn’t lose the semblance of the original track.
- Space Jingle (Jingle Bells) – This is a track I have been holding on to for a while. I KNEW I needed to do this song but couldn’t figure out how I wanted to make it happen. I ultimately decided to do “Jingle Bells – in space” so you will hear it start as a simple melody in space the eventually spreads across the galaxy, bringing joy.
- Deck the Halls (with Boughs of Holly) – Final track on this album that came up rather suddenly. I wasn’t sure which track I wanted to close the album with. I thought back to all the songs that brought me joy during Christmas and this was absolutely one of them so I felt it wise to include it. It ultimately became one of my favorites from the album.